Quality and Strength
- Steel won’t rot, warp, buckle, split, or be eaten by termites.
- Walls remain straight, doors flush, and corners square for the life of your home.
- Unmatched protection against extreme weather conditions.
- steel is non-flammable and therefore will neither spark nor fuel a fire.
- Floor plans can be easily modified to meet your needs
- The higher strength-to-weight ratio of steel allows greater span distances with less material and fewer supports.
- Walls accommodate 9″ of insulation (R-30 versus R-19) that provide a much quieter more energy efficient home.
- Reduced heating and cooling bills.
- It takes a quarter acre of trees to build the average wood framed home. In contrast, steel is the most recycled material in the world with a recovery rate of roughly 68%.
- Less waste is created, avoids sending more material to landfills.
Due to greater quality, strength, design flexibility, energy efficiency, and environmental friendliness, steel framing is an excellent choice for many people.
R. P. Zimpfer Construction Company is the builder of choice for steel framed homes in the Dayton, Ohio area.